@xAD_nIGHTFALL is about to assembly 30 new ZOE 2.0 boards.
The ZOE is a kit that allows you to mod your PAL IntelliVision for RGB. It isn’t compatible with the NTSC or the French SECAM Inty.
As far as we know, this is the last batch he’s gonna make.
He may consider open source the design but would like to sell this last batch first.
The last kit included the following:
- 1 x ZOE rev 2.0 pcb with 3 bioadhesive supports.
- 1 x Dupont connector to the 8-pin DIN female panel socket (30cm long)
- 1 x Flat cable to connect the ZOE RGB to the socket of the LM1886 (19cm long)
- 1 x SCART Cable to 8-pin DIN male (2mt long)
- 1 x Audio cable with dupont connector from one end and to solder on the other side (30cm long)
- 1 x Precision IC Socket to replace the LM1886.
- 2 x Screws to fix the 8-pin DIN female.
Other information like price and order will be taken through Ebay soon.
The manual is available here.
Here is the introduction:
The Zoe interface lets you connect the PAL Mattel Intellivision console to a TV/monitor through the RGB signal of a SCART connector, dramatically increasing the quality of the video signal and bringing it to the highest possible quality: the original output is a modest RF/Antenna signal.
The interface is connected in place of the National LM1886 IC (TV Video Matrix DAC) to take the RGB and Sync signals and convert them for the SCART output.
Ready to assembly the last batch of iNTY ZOE RGB v2.0https://t.co/nGUAB2LsPC pic.twitter.com/pYKpUsNCkj
— xAD_nIGHTFALL (@xAD_nIGHTFALL) January 17, 2019