Last week Steve from Retro Tech and myself got a chance to talk to Polish developer Maciej Kobus, otherwise known as Webhdx, the creator of the new popular PicoBoot GameCube modchip.
We covered the following topics:
- Maciej’s road to becoming a GC hardware hacker.
- Why does PicoBoot use a Raspberry Pi Pico?
- Will RPi Pico W be targeted for future versions of PicoBoot?
- Clarifying his view on PicoBoot AliExpress sellers.
- Upcoming M2.Loader & replacement Wavebird receiver.
For more episodes of the Cathode Ray Podcast please check out our YouTube page or find the audio version on your podcast app.